We are having following deposit schemes -
- Fixed Deposit Monthly Interest -
Under this scheme monthly interest at discounted rate is credited to customer account.
- Fixed Deposit Quarterly Interest -
Under this scheme quarterly interest is credited to customer account.
- Kalyan Thev Yojana-
Interest is compounded quarterly and payable on maturity of the receipts.
- Short Term Deposits -
These are short term deposit schemes. The receipts can be opened under Fixed deposit Auto Renewal with interest /Fixed Deposit Auto Renewal without interest schemes. Auto renewal is made maximum upto ten times.
Any individual, Proprietory concern, partnership firm, limited company, HUF, AOP, LLP , Body of individuals, local authority, Trust can keep the amount in fixed deposits.
Open an account
- Individual account - ANNEXURE-A-INDIVIDUAL SAVING-CURRENT ACCOUNTS
- Society /Clubs /Association /Trust - ANNEXTURE-E-SOCIETY-ASSOCIATION-CLUBS-TRUST ACCOUNTS
- ANNEXURE -B-SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP ACCOUNTS
- ANNEXURE-C-PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS
- ANNEXURE-D-COMPANIES ACCOUNTS
View Interest Rate Click Here
TDS will be deducted as per applicable Income Tax rule. At per the prevailing rule, TDS will be deducted if the aggregate of interest exceeds Rs.10000, unless Form 15G/ Form 15 H is submitted at the beginning of each financial year.