- Introduction of Ru-Pay debit card.
- JKSBL has moved ahead further by offering RUPAY debit card to its customers, launched by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Now JKSBL card holders can use RUPAY debit cards to withdraw money from 1,99,000+ ATM centres all over India and shop through nearly 99 lakh Point of Sale (PoS) terminals all over India. JKSBL has introduced RUPAY debit card on 20-02-2015.
- General Insurance Tie-Up
- Janakalyan Bank has entered into corporate agency tie-up with biggest brand New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Thus Bank is now equipped to provide General Insurance Services as well.
Janakalyan Bank also has corporate agency tie-up with LIC for offering Life Insurance Products
- e-LOBBY Banking : 24 Hours x 365 Days
- Janakalyan Bank is the first Bank in Fort area and Panvel city to offer 24 hours x 365 days e-LOBBY Banking services, which covers basic banking services like Cash Deposit, Cash withdrawal, Cheque Deposit, Passbook printing, Statement printing, emergency services like making Stop Payments, Freezing operations of lost ATM card services etc. Your Bank presently offers e-LOBBY Banking services at EIGHT branches and plans to offer from TWO more branches in near future.
- e-LOBBY services available at Fort, Panvel, Thane, Antop Hill, Ghatkopar-West, Kannamwar Nagar, Sindhi Society and Chembur branches.
- Maintaining Maintenance for Housing Society A/c
- Janakalyan Bank has introduced new product Society-JANA. Under this product, Bank offers value added services to its Housing Society A/c. like collection of maintenance Cheques, printing of Bills, Receipt on monthly basis, generating various MIS & EIS reports.
- Bank offers special free services of Cheque Book, RTGS & NEFT transactions, Payorder & Demand Draft to these accounts.
- Bank also offers following special services to members of society having account with Bank:
- Minimum balance (with Cheque Book) - ZERO
- Interest paid – on DAILY BALANCE
- Interest payable frequency - QUARTERLY
- Auto Transfer facility of Society Maintenance charges
- ATM – Withdraw from 1,80,000+ ATMs all over India
- SMS Banking, e-STATEMENT (A/c. statement on Members email ID)
- Utility Bill (e.g. Light, Phone) Payment facility
- Fund transfer facility across India - NG-RTGS, NG-NEFT, ECS, NECS
- Aadhaar Linkage (Govt. grant, Pension, Subsidy, Scholarship)
- The group of minimum 10 members
- Special Incentive - Quarterly Rebate on Service Charges paid, based on Avg. Balance in A/c